Here’s a few handy tips to keep invading mice out of your home or apartment:
- rx Helvetica, remedy Arial, ‘Nimbus Sans L’, sans-serif; font-style: normal;”>Make sure doors fit snugly and close fully.
- Window screens should be intact, without tears and close properly
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home, especially where utility lines, pipes or cables enter
- Make sure dryer and stove vents are properly screened
- Keep shrubbery and grass regularly trimmed and in good order
- Garages and sheds should be neat and free of clutter as these types of structures are stepping stones into our homes.